PERPETUAL MOTION QUALITY POINT SYSTEM
In the process of experimenting with perpetual motion, I have
discovered a number of additional degrees which any novice might
consider to be expressions of full-blown perpetual motion, but which are
really sometimes partial examples. Here is a list for your convenience
according to my own expertise with volitional science (both ends of the
list may lead to other categories which are less important for perpetual
Seriously, starting with the less significant and more common
7. Over-Unity Magnet Motor: (This is usually a deceptive name)
Definition: A motor with inputted electricity that purportedly generates
more electricity than it burns. Usually does not run for very long,
because it is really using batteries or another power source.
6. Successful Over-Unity Experiment. Definition: An experiment which
may provide evidence of over-unity principles. May involve an
incomplete horizontal cycle.
5. Successful Perpetual Motion Experiment. Definition: An experiment
that proves a principle of perpetual motion. At minimum, an experiment
which proves a cycle can be completed. Sometimes this may not involve
an actual functional machine due to construction primarily.
4. Trillion-Dollar Discovery: Definition: A perpetual motion experiment
that gives conclusive evidence of perpetual motion principles if only
people knew the facts, and the facts should be obvious.
3. Successful Over-Unity Machine: Definition: This is sometimes a step
beyond a trillion-dollar discovery because it completes cycles with a
verifiable principle. The difference between this and a fully functional
perpetual motion machine is a vague one. Sometimes there is no
distinction, whereas other times the difference is quality of construction
(perpetual motion is more solidly constructed than over-unity).
2. Successful Perpetual Motion Machine: Definition: Not a motor, a
perpetual motion machine has an elegant principle and is solidly built,
ready to be patented.
1. Successful Perpetual Motion Power Plant: Definition: This is a
large-scale functional perpetual motion machine that is used to generate
----Nathan Coppedge: March 25, 2016
MAIN PERPETUAL MOTION PAGE
GENERATO PERPETUAL MOTION
GENERATO A HISTORY